No matter the terrain, Mishimoto's Cooling Bundle MMB-WRA-001 will preserve the performance of your 2012-2018 3.6L Jeep JK Wrangler. Don't let your Wrangler work harder than it needs to -- upgrade the cooling system under your hood with an essential, clog-free aluminum radiator. This bundle includes an aluminum radiator, coolant filter kit, hoses and low-temp thermostat. Each component is the construction of high-quality material for excellent filtration and airflow to the 3.6L Pentastar engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Thermostat opens at 180°F
- Includes Radiator, Coolant Filter Kit, Coolant hoses, and Low-Temp Thermostat
- 18% Increase in Core Volume and 13% Increase in Coolant Capacity
- Extruded Tubes with InternalSstruts for Increased Strength and Pressure Tolerance
- Filtration to Prevent Clogging
- 27-Micron Particle Filter
- 5-Layered Silicone Coolant Hoses with Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers
The included radiator provides your Wrangler’s cooling system with an 18 percent increase in core volume and surface area, plus a 13 percent increase in coolant capacity. The increased size translates to more efficient cooling, while the extruded tubes with internal struts mean it can handle anything the trail or highway can throw at it. To make sure your coolant is flowing through the radiator when you want it to and doesn’t end up on the ground, this bundle also includes a Mishimoto low-temperature thermostat and a set of Mishimoto silicone radiator hoses.
To keep all of that coolant rushing through your new radiator and hoses clean, this bundle includes our Mishimoto coolant filter kit. A Wix coolant filter removes particles as small as 27 microns (about half the width of a human hair). This direct-fit kit mounts in line with your heater core in less than an hour and can help prevent damage from casting sand.
- (1) Mishimoto Radiator
- (2) Black Silicone Radiator Hoses
- (1) Mishimoto 180°F Thermostat
- (1) Coolant Filter Mounting Bracket
- (1) Aluminum Filter Mount
- (1) Coolant Filter
- (1) Silicone Coolant Filter Hose
- (2) Brass Ball Valves
- (8) Worm Gear Clamps
- (2) Rubber Isolator Bushings
- (1) Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mounting Hardware
Please Note: This coolant filter kit will not repair or reverse damage caused by sediment or other solids in the cooling system. Mishimoto recommends following all manufacturer cooling system service procedures and maintenance intervals.
Tech Tip: It is highly recommended to change the coolant filter after the first month, again after three months, and then every year after that depending on driving conditions. Because each engine was cast differently, there will be a different amount of debris in each engine.