Your 2018-2022 GT Mustang's 5.0 Coyote engine needs protection from the dangers of blow-by. If you are looking for a reliable way to protect your Mustang's engine from damage and mess, consider this Mishimoto Black Passenger Side Oil Separator Kit (MMBCC-MUS8-18PBE) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for the 2018-2022 Ford Mustang GT
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses with factory quick-disconnect fittings for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
This Black Passenger Side Oil Separator Kit (MMBCC-MUS8-18PBE) made by Mishimoto is designed to decrease the risk of engine blow-by, which means it will prevent oily messes inside intake manifolds and decrease octane levels. This will all decrease chances of detonation. It uses a 2-port compact baffled oil catch can with a 50-micron bronze filter and an internal baffle that separates oil from the crankcase vaports. Installation is simple thanks to two (2) direct fit hoses and an application-specific bracket.
This kit installs away from most intake and supercharger kits, making room for more horses and forced induction. The catch can in this Mishimoto oil separator kit are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems in a few ways. First, they are not heated, allowing blow-by to condense inside the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. In addition, this catch can traps the blow-by and keeps it permanently out of the engine, whereas most other AOS systems drain the blow-by back into the oil pain. Clearly, this Mishimoto version (MMBCC-MUS8-18PBE) is the way to go if you want a high quality oil separator for the passenger side of your 2018-2022 GT Mustang!
- One (1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
- One (1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
- Two (2) Direct-Fit Hoses with Pre-Installed Factory Quick-Disconnect Fittings
- Two (2) 1/2" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
- Two (2) Worm-Gear Clamps
- All Mounting Hardware
Install Torque Specs: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Tech Tip: Once installed, CJ Pony Parts recommends to check the contents of your new oil separator every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- 2018-2022 GT Mustang