Mishimoto Oil Separator Kit Black Driver Side 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
- Helps Prevent Oil Blow-By
- Maintains Proper Octane Levels
- Reduces Potential Detonation
- Features A 2oz. Capacity
Mishimoto Driver Side Black Oil Separator Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 3.8L Engine.
Your 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 3.8L Engine is engineered and designed to tackle the trail as easily as it does the road. When you are heading off-road, it is crucial to pay close attention to your engine. With this Mishimoto MMBCC-WR6-07PBE2 Driver Side Black Oil Separator Kit you’ll reduce the amount of harmful blow-by oil that coats your intake tracts and cakes your valves with carbon deposits ensuring optimal trail riding performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Anodized 6061 aluminum catch can
- Direct-fit bracket mounts can in serviceable location
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- High-quality O-ring ensures a tight seal
- Thick 2-1/2mm bracket won’t bend, rattle or break under heavy abuse
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Easy to install
- One Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
- One Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can, Black
- Two Silicone Hoses
- Four High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
- Two Plastic Barbed Fittings
- One Bronze Filter
- One Air Diverter
- One Internal Baffle and Rod
- One 3/8" NPT Plug
- One Large O-Ring
- Mounting Hardware
The reduction of blow-by oil is achieved through the use of a standard 2oz can. For more effective air/oil separation internal air diverters are utilized to slow incoming airflow. The 50-micron bronze filter helps filter that air while the internal aluminum baffle prevents any unwanted particulate matter from being recirculated back into the system.
Mishimoto’s one-piece, 2-1/2mm thick steel bracket was specially engineered to withstand the heavy amount of movement and abuse produced by hard-core trail rides. Don’t worry about your bracket sustaining damage due to chassis movement as the mounting location is secured to the chassis. Each kit is a direct fit for your 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler. The easy installation should be completed in roughly one hour with standard garage tools.
Please Note: Allow your Jeep JK Wrangler to cool down prior to beginning this installation project.
Mishimoto has more than 10 years of experience in working toward their goal of providing superior cooling system upgrades for daily drivers, track cars, trucks and bikes. Mishimoto was created for automotive enthusiasts by automotive enthusiasts. They are a cohesive team that works hard to consistently provide the highest-quality products and service!
Order this Mishimoto MMBCC-WR6-07PBE2 Driver Side Black Oil Separator Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 3.8L Engine today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.