Mishimoto Performance Cold Air Intake Wrinkle Black Mustang EcoBoost 2015-2017
- Improved Engine Performance
- Simple Installation
- No Tuning Required
- Unique Engine Sound
Mishimoto Wrinkle Black Performance Cold Air Intake for 2015, 2016 and 2017 EcoBoost Mustangs.
Want easy horsepower gains, and sounds to match? This EcoBoost Performance Air Intake (MMAI-MUS4-15WBK) from Mishimoto features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced turbo inlet hose that will not collapse under boost. The unit improves power and installs easily, with no tuning or other changes required.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustang
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 8 whp and 9 wtq on the stock tune
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- 155% larger filter surface area than the stock panel filter
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Silicone turbo inlet hose is reinforced for durability under load
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in less than one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
The 2015 Mustang EcoBoost air intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air / fuel ratios under load. The air intake also has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds.
The stock intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service.
The 2015 Mustang air intake (MMAI-MUS4-15WBK) includes an enclosed airbox that collects all of the cold outside air from the front of the engine. The airbox also protects against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance. This unit is a complete bolt-on that can be installed in one hour using common hand tools.
- (1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
- (1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
- (1) High-Flow Oiled Filter
- (1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- All Necessary Hardware
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustang
*NOT designed for use with 2018+ models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-759-1)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.