OE cable clutches are known to have issues, especially with heavier aftermarket clutch kits. Want a reliable solution? This Modern Driveline Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder Conversion Kit (MD-910-0052) can improve your driving experience! This self-adjusting system reduces pedal effort and works with OE foot pedals. Make your Fox Body more comfortable and reliable with this easy-to-install kit!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979 to 1993 V8 Mustangs
- Hydraulic clutch conversion
- Direct fit upgrade
- Latest CAD engineering
- Light pedal effort
- Uses stock clutch pedal and clutch cable hole for ease of installation
- An integral remote reservoir that fits with 93 Cobra brake booster.
- Works with internal and external slave cylinders
No longer will you have to worry about clutch cable clearance with long tube headers, or heavy-duty clutches that damage or break your clutch cable! The master cylinder kit replaces the stock clutch cable and quadrant while using the stock clutch pedal and cable hole.
The under-dash linkage converts the pull to a push using the stock clutch cable hole and clutch pedal. The linkage was engineered using the latest CAD modeling to provide the best pedal effort curve for a controlled clutch feel and improved driving experience. Our Fox clutch hydraulic system is the correct solution for many different conversion problems where a clutch cable is no longer used.
All MDL Hydraulic master kits come with a unique One-man Bleeder Kit to help make installation easy.
- 1979-93 Mustang
- This kit will not fit when using a Trick Flow intake manifold.
- For this manifold please use kit part numbers MD-910-0052-N – remote resevoir