With your driving experience at the forefront of their values, Modern Driveline used the most advanced CAD technology to develop this Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder Kit (MD-910-0052-N). Eliminate that heavy pedal feel for more controlled clutch pedal operation and a better driving experience. The Kit replaces the stock clutch cable and quadrant, a perfect solution for 1979-1993 5.0L Mustangs with possible interference using the Trick Flow Intake.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 5.0L Mustangs with Trick Flow Intake
- .700" Bore x 1.4" Stroke
- Output Fitting Size = AN4
- Includes One Man Bleeder Kit
- Direct-Fit Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Upgrade
- Made using Advanced CAD Modeling
- Pedal Linkage Optimizes Pedal Control and Effort
- Re-Uses Stock Clutch Pedal and Clutch Cable Hole
- Integral Remote Reservoir Fits with 93 Cobra Brake Booster
- Compatible with Internal and External Slave Cylinders
Eliminating the clutch cable frees up space, making many conversions possible. No longer do you have to worry about clutch cable clearance with long tubes or heavy-duty clutches. Just sit back and take advantage of a better pedal effort curve for the best driving experience yet!
This under-dash linkage converts the pull to a push using the stock cable hole and clutch pedal. The result is exceptional pedal control after a quick and easy installation.
- Modern DriveLine Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder
- One Man Bleeder Kit
Please Note: This kit is meant for use with a Trick Flow Intake manifold ONLY.