Mopar Rubicon Rock Rail Pair 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Direct Fit
- Deflects Off-Road Debris
- Protects Sheet Metal
- Sold As A Pair
Pair of Mopar Rubicon Rock Rails for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 2-Door Jeep JL Wranglers.
If you take your 2018-2022 2-door Jeep JL Wrangler off-roading, then chances are you’re going to need some extra parts on its exterior to help safeguard it from damage, scrapes and other hazards. So be sure to pick up this Pair of Mopar Rubicon Rock Rails from CJ Pony Parts to help protect your Jeep's sheet metal!
Features & Benefits:
- Same Rock Rails Found from Factory on All Rubicons
- Attach to Side of JL to Protect Sheet Metal from Impacts, Scrapes and More
- Made of High-Quality Steel Finished in Stylish Black to Complement JL’s Exterior
- Sold as a Pair: Driver Side and Passenger Side Rock Rails Included
- Easy to Install with No Permanent Body Modifications
This Pair of Mopar (82215128) Rubicon Rock Rails comes with new rock rails for both the driver and passenger side of your JL. These rock rails are the same ones found from the factory on all Rubicons! Each one is made of high-quality steel and finished in a nice-looking black that helps complement the rest of your Jeep’s exterior. They’ll help protect the sides of all 4-door JL Wranglers from damage due to impacts, scrapes and more, which in turn helps prevent paint chips and other expensive repairs! Mounting them to your Jeep is easy, and you won’t need to make any permanent body modifications to install them.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning