Stock exhaust system not cutting it anymore? Looking for more power out of your pickup? These Chamber Flow Cat-Back Exhausts from MRT are easy to install, improving both performance and sound on your pickup!
Features and Benefits:
- DIY installation for the backyard mechanic
- T304 Stainless Steel for the best corrosion resistance
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in the USA
- Deep, loud "muscle car" sound
- Wide open throttle increases loudness and tone
- Improves exhaust flow for more performance
- 3" tube diameter with dual 4" stainless tips
The Raptor MRT ChamberFlow Cat-Back (91K102) has a loud, deep muscle car sound and is handcrafted in T304 Stainless Steel. This system includes 3" mandrel-bent tube and dual 4" double wall, polished T304 stainless steel tips with beveled edges. This system is engineered for the best sound to match your vehicle and provides increased performance from increased exhaust flow.
The ChamberFlow Cat-Back is quieter than the MRT EcoFlow, but louder than your stock Raptor. It has just enough exhaust presence with elevated sound to improve sound and performance in a design without excessive drone.
- 2010 F150 SVT Raptor with optional 6.2L V8.
- Also fits 2011 thru 2014 F150 SVT Raptor.