MRT Cat-Back Exhaust System 3" KR With 4" Polished Tips Without Active Exhaust Fastback GT 2015-2017
- Classic Muscle Car Sound
- Gains in Horsepower
- 4" Double-Walled Beveled Tips
- 3" Mandrel Bent Piping
MRT KR 3" Cat-Back Exhaust with 4" Polished Tips without Active Exhaust for 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustangs.
Is your exhaust not loud enough? Gain the horsepower you want with the sound your S197 should have with the Mustang Racing Technologies KR 3" Cat-Back Exhaust 93U912 with 4" Polished Tips without Active Exhaust. Your Fastback GT comes with an inadequate factory exhaust system. Replace the muffler, exhaust, pipes and tips all in one with MRT's system.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustangs
- 3” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- H-Pipe Design For Efficiency
- Non-Muffler Style To Provide Aggressive Exhaust Note
- 4” Double Walled, Beveled Exhaust Tips
- Made in the USA
This Cat-Back Exhaust System from MRT is designed to be a stylish, performance upgrade for 2015-2017 GT Mustangs. This Exhaust System from MRT is constructed from T304 Stainless Steel that is mandrel bent. The 3” mandrel bent piping is less restrictive over the factory exhaust, which produces noticeable gains in Horsepower and Torque. The KR Cat-Back Exhaust System from MRT features a Non-Muffler design that produces an aggressive exhaust note. The Exhaust Kit is finished with a pair of 4” Double Walled, Beveled Edge Exhaust Tips that are polished to a mirror like finish.
- 3” H-Pipe
- Driver Side Under Axle Pipe
- Passenger Side Under Axle Pipe
- Driver Side KR Rear Section
- Passenger Side KR Rear Section
- Set of 3: Band Clamps (4)
Please Note: This KR Cat-Back Exhaust System will only fit GT-model Fastback Mustangs.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning