The Mustang Racing Technologies KR 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Quad Tips and DMS H-Pipe for 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustangs is here at CJ Pony Parts! This is the ideal combination of loud aggressive spot sound with an effective DMS system for enjoying cruising!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2021 Fastback GT Mustangs without Active Exhaust
- 3-inch Mandrel Bent Piping
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Includes Drone Management System H-Pipes
- Non-Muffler Design (Aggressive Exhaust Note)
- 4-inch Polished Quad Tips
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA
This Exhaust System from MRT is constructed from T304 Stainless Steel that is mandrel bent for 2018-2021 GT Mustangs without Active Exhaust. The three-inch mandrel-bent piping is less restrictive over the factory exhaust, to produce horsepower and torque unlike your factory exhaust.
The KR Cat-Back Exhaust System from MRT features a non-muffler design that produces an aggressive exhaust note. The MRT KR Exhaust System includes an H-Pipe that is specifically designed to manage the drone produced from your exhaust system. The Exhaust Kit is finished with a pair of 4” Double Walled, Beveled Edge Exhaust Tips that are polished to a mirror-like finish.
This Kit Includes:
- 3-inch DMS H-Pipe
- Driver Side Under Axle Pipe
- Passenger Side Under Axle Pipe
- Driver Side KR Rear Section
- Passenger Side KR Rear Section
- Set of 3-inch Band Clamps (4)
Please Note: This KR Cat-Back Exhaust System will only fit GT-model Fastback Mustangs.