This Mustang Racing Technologies (96Q000) 2-1/2" Dual Exhaust System with Chamber Style Mufflers and an H-Pipe is designed to be a performance upgrade for 1965-1970 Mustangs! The MRT Dual Exhaust Kit is constructed from T304 Stainless Steel that is fully polished to a mirror-like finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1965-1970 Mustangs with Staggered or Standard Shocks
- 2-1/2” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Polished Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Includes H-Pipes
- Aggressive Exhaust Note
- Chamber Style Muffler Design
- Includes Turn Down and Straight Exhaust Tips
MRT includes Chamber Style Mufflers that will provide an aggressive exhaust note for your V8 Mustang. The 2-1/2” diameter piping is used for reduced exhaust flow restriction. The Mustang Racing Technologies (96Q003) 2-1/2" Dual Exhaust System with Chamber Style Mufflers and an H-Pipe includes a pair of turndown and a pair of straight-through exhaust tips, this gives the installer the option to run any Exhaust Tip. All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This system is proudly made in the USA!
- Pair of ChamberFlow Mufflers
- Driver Side Tail Pipe
- Passenger Side Tail Pipe
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Due to production variations at the time these vehicles were produced, a "perfect" fit is not guaranteed. MRT mastered this configuration on 289 engines and manifolds. Some other configurations may require minor modification to fit the manifolds.
- Fits both staggered and standard shocks.
- 1965-1970 V8 Mustang with Staggered Shocks
- 1965-1970 V8 Mustang with Standard Shocks