If you're dreaming of enhancing your 2011-2014 GT Mustang with a refined, deep muscle car sound where the drone is comfortable and hardly noticeable, then you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer you a brand new MRT 304 Stainless Steel MaxFlow After-Cat 2-1/2" H-Pipe (93P202) for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs. Made in the U.S.A., this product will provide you with a simple do-it-yourself installation with no tune required.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide Open Throttle Increases Exhaust Loudness and Tone
- Straight-through Design to Provide Maximum Exhaust Gas Flow
- Large 2.5" Piping is Used for Reduced Exhaust Flow Restrictions
- Reducing Restriction and Maximizing Flow Provide for Noticeable Gains
- Corrosion Resistant T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation
- (1) LH Driver Side Pipe Assembly
- (1) RH Passenger Side Pipe Assembly
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs
- NOT designed for use with 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs, see P/N: HPMR20.
- This after-cat H-Pipe is not intended to be used in conjunction with shorty, mid-length or long tube headers unless they specifically use the factory connection points.
- Replacement Band Clamps are NOT included as they will be reused from the stock H-Pipe.
- We strongly suggest applying penetrating spray lubricant to the factory exhaust system hardware prior to disassembly. In some cases, applying the day prior or multiple applications may be necessary to free up corroded components.
- Initial operation after installation will heat-cycle the tubing causing expansion and contraction. Because of this, MRT suggests that you check all clamps and re-tighten if necessary after approximately 30 miles of driving.