This MRT Cat Back Exhaust System (92B502) is designed to improve sound, looks, and performance on your SVT Cobra Mustang. Offering a throaty bellow out of 2-1/2 mandrel bent tubes, this kit features straight through mufflers and polished tips. Drone is comfortable and hardly noticeable. Wide open throttle increases loudness, but cruising remains pleasant.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, Deep Muscle Car Sound
- Wide Open Throttle Increases Exhaust Loudness and Tone
- Straight-through Design to Provide Maximum Exhaust Gas Flow
- Large 2.5" Piping is Used for Reduced Exhaust Restrictions
- Reducing Restriction and Maximizing Flow Provide for Noticeable Gains
- 4" Double Wall, Polished T304 Stainless Steel Dual tips with beveled edges
- Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- No Tune Required
- Made in the USA
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Exhaust Tips
- Two (2) 2-1/2” Band Clamps
- Two (2) Under Axle Pipes
- Two (2) MRT High Flow Mufflers
- Four (4) 2-1/2” Muffler Clamps
- Four (2) Flow Tubes
- Two (2) Flanges
- Two (4) Bolts
- Eight (8) Washers
- Four (4) Nuts
- 1999-2004 SVT Cobra Mustangs
*Does NOT fit 2000 SVT Cobra R models.
- This system is NOT designed for use with V6, GT, Bullitt or Mach 1 Mustangs equipped with a solid rear-axle.
- MRT does NOT recommend the use of an impact gun on band clamps, as overtightening can result in damaged clamps. The torque specifications for the included clamps are 30 ft/lbs. to 35 ft/lbs.
- Initial operation after installation will heat-cycle the tubing, causing expansion and contraction. Because of this, MRT suggests that you check all clamps and re-tighten if necessary after approximately 30 miles of driving.