This Street Performance Dual Exhaust Kit is designed to be a performance upgrade for 1965-1970 Mustangs with a V8 Engine. The MRT (96Q004) Street Performance Dual Exhaust Kit is constructed from high-quality T304 Stainless Steel that is mandrel-bent, reducing restriction and maximizing flow. This Cat-Back Exhaust System from MRT includes 2-1/2” Diameter Piping that runs into the Street Performance Mufflers. The Street Performance Mufflers provide a balanced, deep muscle car sound with a comfortable drone that is hardly noticeable. MRT includes a pair of Polished T304 Stainless Steel Turn-down Tips with beveled edges. The MRT (96Q004) Street Performance Cat-back Exhaust System is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1965-1970 Mustangs with a V8 Engine
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Balanced, Deep Muscle Car Exhaust Note
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Polished Turn-Down Exhaust Tips
- 2-1/2” Mandrel Bent Piping
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Pair of Street Performance Mufflers
- Driver Side Tail Pipe
- Passenger Side Tail Pipe
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: Due to production variations at the time these vehicles were produced, a "perfect" fit is not guaranteed. MRT mastered this configuration on 289 engines and manifolds. Some other configurations may require minor modification to fit at the manifolds.