1. To begin installing your new Mustang Eibach 35101.320 Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit
, chock the rear wheels and set the parking break. Loosen the front wheel lugs with a 21mm socket. Proceed to raise the front and place it on jack stands safely. Once the car is lifted and secure, remove the lugs and the front wheels.
2. Remove all four 15mm nuts that are located on the radiator brace. There are a total of four bolts, two on each side.
3. Loosen and remove the Mustang sway bar end links using an 18mm deep socket and 8mm combination wrench. Proceed to remove the old sway bar from vehicle.
4. Your new Mustang sway bar has three settings: factory, daily driver, and track. The middle setting is suggested for street and daily driving. The closest to the front is the stiffest setting and is recommended for dry roads and track only. Torque your end links to the sway bar to 85 ft./lbs.
5. Proceed to prep the new sway bar. Lubricate both Mustang bushings inside with a liberal amount of grease. Slide the bushings over the bar with cut openings facing down. Place the bushings next to the sway bar mount stops. Place the new supplied brackets over the bushings.
6. Install the new assembly, tighten the nuts and proceed to torque to 52 ft./lbs.
7. Reattach the end links to struts torque to 85 ft./lbs.
8. Double check that all of the nuts are tightened and torqued. Reinstall the Mustang wheels
and torque lug nuts to 100 ft./lbs. Lower the vehicle and proceed to complete the rear installation.
9. Chocks the front wheels so vehicle does not roll while lifting. Proceed to lift the rear end and place your jack stands safely.
10. Remove the stock rear Mustang sway bar, if equipped, with a 15mm deep socket and a 15mm combination wrench.
11. Lubricate the bushings with the supplied grease and install the new hardware and body links. Apply an adhesive to the threads and use a 4mm hex key tighten down the bolt by hand.
12. Install new rear Eibach
sway bar using the two body frame links with a 19mm socket and combination wrench. Proceed to torque to 85 ft./lbs.
13. Next, proceed to the outer mounts. Roll the bar forward and loosely tighten the hardware to hold it in place. The rear end should be loaded underweight before being torqued. If you do not have ramps, place jack stand under axles closest to the wheels and proceed to torque all four bolts to (52 ft. lbs.)
14. Reinstall the wheels and torque the lugs nuts to 100 ft./lbs., then lower the vehicle. Proceed to take it for a test drive. If there is no additional noise, you have completed the installation of your new Mustang Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit
Final Notes: For maintenance, use only grease for poly bushings. I suggest buying a mini grease gun and loading it with grease. Grease zerk fittings at each oil change to avoid squeaks, then wipe away any extra running out.