Mustang Fuel Pumps & Filters 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 203 results
- Carter Fuel Pump Hi-Po 289/302/351W 1966-1973$18.42 Regular Price $18.99
- Fuel Pump Gasket 8 Cylinder (Exc. 351C) Fuel Pump Gasket 1965-1973$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Carter Fuel Pump With Canister V8 1965$38.79 Regular Price $39.99
- Fuel Pump 6 Cylinder Without Filter 200 1966-1973$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Ford Performance Fuel Pump Block Off Plate 289/302/351W$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Ford Performance Fuel Pump Block-Off Plate Crinkle Black With Ford Logo 289/ 302/ 351W$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Scott Drake Fuel Filter Canister White Concours Correct Mustang 1965$19.03 Regular Price $20.03
- Edelbrock Fuel Pump 110 Gph Performer RPM 289/302/351W$125.96 Regular Price $139.95
- Walbro High Pressure In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit 255 LPH 1985-1997$99.74 Regular Price $104.99
- ACP Fuel Pump Assembly Kit With 5/16" Fuel Pump Hanger 1985-1993$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Fuel Pump 351C 1970-1973$20.89 Regular Price $21.99
- CJ Classics Fuel Pump Pick-Up Bracket EFI 1983-1993$34.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Walbro High Performance Fuel Pump Kit 255 LPH 2001-2004$182.39 Regular Price $191.99
- AMK Products Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit Boss 302/Boss 429/428CJ/429CJ 1968-1971$36.09 Regular Price $37.99
- Walbro High Performance Fuel Pump Kit 400 LPH V6/GT 2006-2009$232.74 Regular Price $244.99
- Electric Fuel Pump Safety Switch 1965-1973$67.44 Regular Price $70.99
- CJ Classics Mechanical Fuel Pump Chrome 80GPH 260/289/302/351W$37.99 Regular Price $39.99
Showing 1-20 of 203 results
Fuel Pumps & Filters
From sediment in the storage tank and tanker truck, to chips of paint, dirt and debris found along the way, a gallon of gasoline may have a little bit more in it than just gasoline, which is where the Mustang fuel filter comes into play. By collecting these deposits, the Mustang fuel filter keeps them out of your engine, protecting it from damage and potentially costly repairs.
Meanwhile, the Mustang fuel pump is the device that sends the fuel from the tank to the Mustang carburetor or fuel injector at varying pressures. In most early Mustangs, up to the mid-1980s, the Mustang fuel pump is a mechanical fuel pump that is outside of the fuel tank and gets the fuel to the carburetor at low pressures, which is perfect for the carburetor to handle. Newer, fuel injected Mustangs use an electric design.
These Mustang fuel pumps are mounted inside the fuel tank, with the Mustang fuel filter. These Mustang fuel pumps are pumping fuel at much higher pressures to the fuel injectors, so keeping them inside the fuel tank allows them to stay cool and run more efficiently. CJ Pony Parts offers both Mustang fuel pumps & filters for all Mustangs, so you can find and easily get the Mustang Fuel Pump & Filters you need.