- Air Cleaner Oval With Mustang Script For 4-Barrel V8 Mustang 1965-1973$99.74 Regular Price $104.99
- Weiand Intake Manifold/ Holley Carburetor Kit 4-Barrel 600 CFM Manual Choke Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1973$584.09 Regular Price $602.15
- Canton Oil Pan Kit Front Sump T-Pan Mustang 260/ 289/ 302 1965-1973$352.10 Regular Price $362.99
- Standard Ignition Coil 40,000-Volt Chrome With Bracket$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Air Cleaner Oval With Mustang Script For Dual 4-Barrel V8 1965-1973$104.49 Regular Price $109.99
- EngineStat Extreme Electronic Engine Status Monitor System$322.99 Regular Price $339.99
- Canton Oil Pan Kit Front Sump T-Pan Mustang 351C 1970-1973$375.38 Regular Price $386.99
- Valve Cover Gaskets 3/16" Black Rubber With a Steel Core 289/302/351W Small Block Ford Engines$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- CJ Classics Air Cleaner Polished Aluminum Oval 19" X 2" For Dual Carbureted Engines$135.99 Regular Price $169.99
- EngineStat Standalone Display Unit Mustang 1965-1973/ Bronco 1966-1977$159.96 Regular Price $199.95
Do you plan on building a Restomod Mustang with a carbureted Engine or a more Modern Fuel Injected Engine? CJ Pony Parts has a large selection of Restomod parts that will help update and clean up the engine bay of your 1964-1973 Mustang. CJ Pony Parts includes parts from Ford Racing, March Performance, Scott Drake and others.
Restomod owners want to add more power to their Mustang engine. One of the simplest and most effective ways is to add performance parts, which can add additional horsepower and torque at the wheels. However, other Restomod owners go big with new crate engines, superchargers and more to get much better horsepower and torque gains.
So if you looking to upgrade the engine in your Restomod Mustang CJ Pony Parts has all the parts necessary to build a one of a kind Mustang.