Mustang Scott Drake Exterior Mirror (1967-1973) Installation Instructions
1967-1973 Mustang Scott Drake Exterior Mirror
This Scott Drake Standard Exterior Mirror with Convex Glass and a Satin Finish fits all 1967-1973 Mustangs.
For a stylish upgrade to your 1967-1973 Mustang, add a Scott Drake Standard Exterior Mirror with a beautiful Satin Finish! This mirror fits driver or passenger's side of your Mustang, however, with the convex glass, it is recommended for use on the passenger's side. The kit comes with all mounting hardware, gasket and instructions.
- 1/16 and 3/16 inch Bits
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
- Tape Measure
- Easy Project
1. To begin the installation of your new Mustang Scott Drake C7AZ-17696-CS Standard Exterior Mirror with Convex Glass, you will need to measure so you know where to drill the screw holes for the new mirror. Measure and mark the distance from the front of the door to the position for the front mounting screw. If there is an existing mirror on the other side, you will want to make sure that both mirrors will be positioned evenly.
2. Roll the window all the way down to avoid scratching the glass while drilling. At that mark, carefully drill a small (1/16 inch) pilot hole for the front screw for the Scott Drake mirror, and then finish drilling the hole to 3/16 inch.
3. Place the mirror mounting gasket so you can mark the spot for the rear mounting screw. Drill the hole for the Mustang mirror screw the same way as the front mounting screw.
4. Carefully screw the Mustang exterior mirror and the mounting gasket to the door using the self-tapping screws. Do not over tighten.
5. Enjoy your new Mustang Scott Drake Standard Exterior Mirror with Convex Glass!