With included detachable side steps, these N-FAB Textured Black RKR Rails (J072RKRS2) serve a dual purpose: body protection and easy access to your 2007-2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler. Sold as a pair, they're incredibly useful for lifted applications and heavy-duty protection from offroad rubble.
Features and Benefits:
- .120" Wall and 1.75" Tubular Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Non-Modular, Dual Bar Design
- Includes Detachable Side Steps
- Protects Sides and Sheet Metal from Damage
- Direct Bolt-On Application Uses Factory Mounting Points
- Installation Hardware Included
- Fits 2007-2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
*Steps are included with these RKR rails.
This pair of RKR Rails is manufactured right here in the USA for long-lasting quality. They are constructed of .120" wall and 1.75" tubular steel with a fully dual-bar welded assembly for the ultimate in strength and durability. The mounting brackets arrive pre-welded to the rails for even greater structural support. Installation is a 100 percent bolt-on process using factory mounting locations.
The detachable side steps are finished in N-FAB's three-stage textured black powder coat to resist rust and corrosion while protecting the metal from surface damage. The outside and inside of the tubes are also treated to endure exposure to the elements so you can expect a long lifespan of good looks and sheet metal protection.