New Vintage USA Gauge Kit Performance Series Electronic Speedometer 1971-1973
New Vintage USA Performance Series Gauge Kit with Electronic Speedometer for 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
New Vintage USA manufactures high quality aftermarket gauges inspired by the Muscle Car gauges of the 1960s. Each gauge is handcrafted in the USA and thoroughly inspected before shipping.
Finish off your dash perfectly with modernized gauges. The kit includes everything you need to install in the factory gauge bezel. No grinding or cutting is needed.
- Glass lens
- Stainless steel trim ring
- 3-1 gauges with integrated turn signals, high beam and warning lamps
- Illuminated center filler piece that illuminates at night for an OE installed look
- Oil pressure, temperature, Ford style speed sender, wiring harness and programming button
- Ford matched 73-10 fuel gauge works with a stock fuel sending unit
- Wiring harness
- An ABS, CNC cut bracket is included to install a matching 2-1/16" clock or gauge (clock/gauge not included)
Gauges Included in Complete Kit:
- Speedometer: 140 MPH, Electronic
- Tachometer: 8K RPM
- Fuel Level: E-F
- Battery Voltage: 10-16V
- Coolant Temperature: 100 Degree-250 Degree F
- Oil Pressure: 0-100 psi
This kit contains everything necessary for installation in your existing stock or reproduction instrument bezel, including a gauge support mount bracket and adapter bushings. Each gauge includes the required sending units for the temperature, oil pressure and fuel. Assembly is straight-forward, with detailed, step-by-step instructions included.
Please Note: This Gauge Kit does not include a speedometer sending unit. Electronic speedometer requires a 16 pulse generator sending unit adapter to convert the transmission mechanical Speedometer drive to an Electronic signal.
Available with black or white face gauges.
*Kit does not include an instrument bezel/panel.
*Kit requires assembly and wiring, not assembled as shown in photos.
Order this New Vintage USA Performance Series Gauge Kit with Electronic Speedometer for your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.