New Vintage USA Instrument Bezel Black Kit With White Performance Gauges/ Electronic MPH Speedo Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
- Performance-Style Gauges
- 4-3/8" 140 MPH Speedometer
- 4-3/8" 8,000 RPM Tachometer
- Phoenix Direct Drive System
New Vintage USA Black Instrument Bezel Kit with White Performance Gauges and an Electronic MPH Speedometer for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
It's time to install a new set of gauges to spruce up and modernize the interior of your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10. This New Vintage USA Black Instrument Bezel Kit (73016-03) comes with White Performance Gauges and an Electronic MPH Speedometer for a stylish interior upgrade.
Features and Benefits:
- Hand-Made in the USA
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Uses the Compact Phoenix Direct Drive OLED Screen
- Series-Specific Lenses and Bezels
- Reads Speeds from Most Aftermarket/OE Speed Senders Including GPS and GM PCM
- Air Core Style Gauges with Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Short Sweep Minor Gauges
- Easily Integrates with Old School Engine or Latest LS Power Plants
- Easy Installation with Fewer Connections
This Black Instrument Bezel Kit comes with direct-fit replacement gauges that are hand-made in the USA! These air core style gauges are CNC-laser cut and -formed for superior fitment and feature a programmable speedometer, a tachometer, and oil, water, volts, and fuel gauges.
These gauges display your engine and ride information in an easy-to-read package that now features the Phoenix Direct Drive OLED screen. The Phoenix platform is a beloved new choice for its user-selectable inputs, stepper motor technology, and reverse-compatible updates so your kit is always current.
- 4-3/8" Speedometer 140 MPH Programmable with 1 Auxiliary Input
- 4-3/8" Tachometer 8,000 RPM with Two Auxiliary Inputs
- 2-1/16" Fuel Gauge (0-90 ohm setting)
- 2-1/16" Temperature Gauge 140-280 F
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- 2-1/16" Voltmeter 9-17V
- 18" Harness for Minor Gauges
- (2) Programming Buttons
- (6) Back Clamps
- (2) Color Coded AMP Wiring Harnesses
- Bushing Kit with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Adapters
- Oil Pressure Sender 99100-04 (1/8-27 NPT, 240-33 Ω)
- Temperature Sender 99230-04 (1/8-27 NPT, NVU hi match)
- 73-87 GM Truck Bracket
- Built-In Indicators (Turn Signal, Hi Beam, Warning Lights)
Each gauge also has perimeter incandescent lighting with white faces, black script, and red needles surrounded by titanium smoke/black bezels and dome glass.
Unlike a traditionally wired gauge kit with over 70 connections required for installation, the Phoenix Direct Drive system cuts that down to a mere 22 connections. The Phoenix Direct Drive comes with color-coded AMP harnesses for a user-friendly installation process that's easier than ever.
Please Note: A fuel sending unit is not included in this kit. The included fuel gauge has been calibrated to work with your OEM sender of 0-90 OHMs.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.