The beauty of the Niche 20" x 9" Silver Essen Wheel And Tire Package with Machined Face and +35 Offset is more than the convenience of an all-in-one upgrade to your 2005-2022 Mustang. The stunning silver finish is accented by a machined face featured on ten extended, sharp spokes. The 35mm offset aids in the concave profile to further the aggressive reputation of an aftermarket S197/S550 wheel.
- Size: 20" x 9"
- Lugs: 5x114.3mm (5x4.5")
- Finish: Silver with Machined Face
- Backspacing: 6.40"
- Offset: +35mm
- Center Bore: 72.60mm
- Center Caps: Included
*Please see P/N: W617-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
Niche's Sport series introduced the Essen wheel with cast aluminum monoblock construction, excluding the lip. Each of the ten spokes extends from the center to the outer edge of the wheel allowing concave profile, aggressive staggered fitments, and room for custom large caliper upgrades. Atop the open construction is a machined accent with the rest of the wheel sporting a silver finish. Niche's cast wheels retain high-quality performance typically found on high-end sports vehicles.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
Tech Tip: The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM style lug nuts will NOT work.
- The tire options for these wheels go from conservative to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all of the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a perfect alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tire selection you choose, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 models and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
These Essen Wheels are available as a set of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.