The Niche Platinum Bronze Torsion is a statement-making wheel available individually or in staggered sets of four with 20"X9" front and 20"X10.5" rear sizes. Larger rear wheels lend a tough stance and a whole lot of traction to your 2005-2022 Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 9” (Front Fitment); 20" x 10.5” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Platinum Bronze
- Backspacing: 7.32"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 72.56mm
- Weight: 34 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: M267200565+40
The Torsion Wheel stuns with its platinum bronze finish and split-spoke layout. The exposed lugs and branded center cap finish off the look. Each of these visual elements looks great when the wheel is in motion.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1393K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.