Complement any paint color on your 2005-2022 Mustang with Niche Matte Black, Gloss Black Lipped 20”X10.5” Vice Wheels! These wheels have a 5-spoke pattern that splits into 10 spokes for head-turning curb appeal. These spokes are matched with a set of studs that run the diameter of the inner lip, adding some aggressive style to your Mustang’s exterior. The gloss black outer lip is just different enough from the matte black finish, creating an illusion of depth while still providing 7.32” of backspacing and a +40mm offset. With a lug pattern of 5 x 4.5” and a 72.56mm center bore, these wheels are compatible with the factory specs for a perfect fit. These wheels are available individually or as a staggered set of four. The staggered set includes two 20” x 9” front wheels and two 20” x 10.5” rear wheels.
- Size: 20” x 9” (Front Fitment Only); 20" x 10.5” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Black with Gloss Black Lip
- Backspacing: 7.32"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 72.56mm
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: M226200565+40
These Niche Matte Black with a Gloss Black Lip 20” x 10.5” Vice Wheels are also available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All Wheel and Tire Packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to be bolted on.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1399K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.