With 20"X9" front and 20"X10.5" rear wheels, this Niche Vosso Wheel and Tire Package adds greater traction to your 2005-2022 Mustang. The staggered wheel sizes also mean you can expect a more aggressive stance. Pair the Matte Black Vosso Wheel with one of the available tire sizes of your choice to complete the setup.
- Size: 20" x 9" (Front); 20" x 10.5” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Black
- Backspacing: 7.32"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 72.56mm
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: M203200565+40
Not only will the larger wheels optimize your Mustang's stance, but so will the +40mm offset and the 7.32" backspacing. Enjoy a combination of great looks and handling after bolting on the Vosso Wheel.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Please see P/N: W1375-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts. Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.