The Old Air Products CAP-6300D Hurricane A/C, Heat and Defrost Kit mounts to the firewall in your 1960-1963 Chevrolet C10 in place of the factory heater box. A/C and heater fittings pass neatly through original blower motor hole with a custom rubber grommet. The included cable control package integrates with the original lever style heater control panel for identical function. The custom condenser assembly provides maximum cooling capacity using an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1960-1963 Chevy C10s
- Mounts to firewall
- Replaces factory heater box
- Original lever style heater control panel
- Hurricane Heat Cool & Defrost Unit
- Integrated Cable Control Package
- Mounting Bracket & hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (Actual Bracket and/or Pulley May vary from Photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant
- Typically a short water pump was used on Chevrolet Small block V8 engines in trucks up to 1972
- Determine which bracket is needed to mount the compressor
- How to measure a Chevy water pump: Measure from the pulley mounting flange to the front of the engine where the water pump is bolted to the block (Short water pump: 5-5/8”; Long water pump: 7”).
- This part is non-returnable.
The leader in air conditioning systems and replacement parts for classic, custom and antique vehicles, Old Air Products was established in 1989 with the concept of manufacturing an A/C, Heat and Defrost system that would fit any vehicle. Their focus on customer needs sets them apart from the competition in more ways than one.