Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System Cable Controls Driver Side Mustang 6 Cylinder 1965-1966
- Attaches Neatly to Dashboard
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Includes Compressor
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System for all 1965-1966 Ford Mustangs with a 6-Cylinder Engine.
Your 6-cylinder 1965-1966 Mustang has seen its fair share of weather extremes. Now that it is yours, do you have the proper means to heat and cool your classic car the way it was meant to be heated and cooled back in the good old days? If not, it is time to consider investing in the Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1065M-6) for all 1965-1966 Ford Mustangs with an inline six Engine from CJ Pony Parts!
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (actual bracket and/or pulley may vary from photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
This Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1065M-6) uses an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory-style drier and mounting brackets to provide the ultimate cooling capacity possible for those hot, sticky summer days. The system mounts to the firewall/dashboard in place of the factory heater box. Air and heat fittings neatly pass through the original blower opening and are securely sealed with a rubber grommet.
By integrating with the original lever-style heater control on the dashboard, the system (CAP-1065M-6) becomes cable operated. The center louver neatly attaches to the lower edge of the dashboard, while custom corner louvers allow the maximum airflow possible. This system also includes a Sanden-style compressor and bracket which mount on the driver side of the original 170/200 6-cylinder engine.
- This system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This system is for use in vehicles equipped with an alternator.
- This part is non-returnable.
- 1965-1966 Mustang with an I6 Engine
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning