Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System Cable Controls Driver Side Mustang V8 1965-1966
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Attaches neatly to dashboard
- Includes mounting hardware
- Includes compressor
Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System for all 1965-1966 Ford Mustangs with a V8 Engine.
Your 1965-1966 Ford Mustang V8 has seen all different types of weather. Now that you are its owner, have you properly enforced its interior to withstand heat and cold the way it was meant to back in the good old days? If not, it is time to consider investing in the Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1065M-289) for all 1965-1966 Ford Mustangs with a V8 Engine from CJ Pony Parts!
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (actual bracket and/or pulley may vary from photo) (Mustang 289 only)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- 3 Groove Crankshaft Pulley
This Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1065M-289) uses an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets to provide the finest cooling experience possible for those hot, sweaty summer days. The system mounts to the firewall/dashboard where the factory heater box would normally be. Air and heat fittings neatly pass through the original blower opening and are securely sealed with a rubber grommet.
The system (CAP-1065M-289) becomes cable operated by integrating with the original lever-style heater control on the dashboard. The center louver easily attaches to the lower edge of the dashboard, while custom corner louvers allow the maximum airflow allowed. This system also includes a Sanden style compressor and bracket which mount on the driver side of the original 260/289 V8 engine.
- This system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This system is for use in vehicles equipped with an alternator.
- This part is non-returnable.
- 1965-1966 Mustang with a V8 Engine
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning