Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System Factory Heat 170/200 Mustang 1968
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Attaches neatly to dashboard
- Includes mounting hardware
- Includes compressor
Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System for all 1968 Ford Mustangs with a 170/200 Engine.
Your 1968 Ford Mustang’s interior was an oasis for its passengers back in the good old days. But, now that you are its owner, have you ensured that it will do the same today while enduring harsh weather conditions decades later? If not, it is time to consider investing in the Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1268M-6) for all 1968 Ford Mustangs with a 170/200 Engine from CJ Pony Parts!
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (actual bracket and/or pulley may vary from photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- 3 Groove Crankshaft Pulley
This Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1268M-6) utilizes an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets. This provides its passengers with the driest cooling experience possible for those humid summer days. The system itself mounts to the firewall/dashboard where the factory heater normally sits. Air and heat fittings pass directly through the original blower opening and are sealed with a sturdy rubber grommet.
The system (CAP-1268M-6) uses factory heat operated by integrating with the original lever style heater control on the dashboard. The center louver quickly attaches to the lower edge of the dashboard, while custom corner louvers allow for the highest output of air. This system also includes a Sanden style compressor and bracket which mount on the original 170/200 engine.
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This part is Non-Returnable.
- 1968 Mustang with a 170/200 Engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning