Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System Factory Heat 390/428 Mustang 1967
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Attaches neatly to dashboard
- Includes mounting hardware
- Includes compressor
Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System for all 1967 Ford Mustangs with a 390/428 Engine.
Your 1967 Ford Mustang’s interior was an oasis for its passengers back in the good old days. But, now that you are its owner decades later, have you ensured that it will do the same today while enduring harsh weather conditions? If not, it may be time to consider investing in the Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1267M-390) for all 1967 Ford Mustangs with a 390/428 Engine from CJ Pony Parts!
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (actual bracket and/or pulley may vary from photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- 3 Groove Crankshaft Pulley
This Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1267M-390) utilizes an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets. This provides its passengers with the driest cooling experience possible for those sticky summer days. The system itself mounts to the firewall/dashboard where the factory heater normally sits. Air and heat fittings are passed directly through the original blower openings and are tightly sealed with a rubber grommet.
The system (CAP-1267M-390) uses factory heat operated by integrating with the original lever style heater control on the dashboard. The center louver easily attaches to the lower edge of the dashboard, while custom corner louvers allow for the most air possible to fill the vehicle’s cabin. This system also includes a Sanden style compressor and bracket which mount on the driver side of the original 390/428 engine.
- This product is non-returnable.
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- 1967 Mustang with a 390/428 Engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning