Old Air Products Hurricane Air Conditioning/Heat/Defrost Kit Electronic Mustang 289 With Factory Air Conditioning 1967
- SuperKool Condenser Assembly
- Maximum Cooling Capacity
- Factory A/C Louver Adapter
- Electronic Switching Package
Old Air Products Hurricane Electronic Air Conditioning, Heat and Defrost Kit For 1967 Mustangs With 289 Engines Equipped with Factory Air Conditioning.
Modify your 1967 Mustang with an electronic integrated control A/C unit, so you and your passengers can enjoy the ride with the top down. Old Air Products Hurricane Electronic Air Conditioning, Heat and Defrost Kit CAP-1367M-289 for 1967 Mustangs with 289 Engines equipped with Factory Air Conditioning is ready to replace with an easy firewall bolt-on installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Mounts Directly to Firewall
- Custom Rubber Grommet
- Electronic Control Module for A/C, Heater and Defrost
- Custom Condenser SuperKool Assembly
The Hurricane series by Old Air Products includes an air conditioning, heat and defrost system that mounts to the firewall for a complete replacement of the factory heater box. This kit provides a custom rubber grommet for continue hassle-free installation as the A/C and heater fittings pass neatly through the original blower motor hole. The electronic switching package mounts onto the original factory A/C control bezel with an adapter for factory A/C louvers. The electronic control module provides a variety of control over the A/C, heater and defrost functions. The custom condenser assembly provides maximum cooling capacity and airflow using an aluminum Superkool condenser assembly with factory-style drier and mounting brackets with in-dash center louver and custom corner louvers.
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Electronic Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (Actual Bracket and/or Pulley may Vary from Photo) (Mustang 289 only)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- Three-Groove Crankshaft Pulley
*Includes a Sanden style Compressor and bracket which mounts on the original 289 engine.
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This part is non-returnable.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning