Old Air Products Hurricane Heat And Defrost System Mustang 170/200 With Factory Air Conditioning 1968
- Louvers Connect to Adapters
- Aluminum Superkool Condensor
- A/C, Heat and Defrost Function
- Sanden Style Compressor
Old Air Products Hurricane Heat and Defrost System for 1968 Mustangs with 170/200 engines equipped with Factory Air Conditioning.
Interior upgrades are great, but you need more than new chairs and dash panels. Pick up the Old Air Products Hurricane Heat and Defrost Kit CAP-1368M-6 for 1968 Mustangs with a 170/200 Engine Equipped With Factory Air Conditioning for a more comfortable drive and maximum airflow capability. Leave your factory unit behind and improve the drive in your 1968 Mustang with an electronic air conditioning system.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Heat, A/C and Defrost System
- Mounts Directly to Firewall
- Hassle-Free Installation
- Electronic Control Module
- Custom Condenser SuperKool Assembly
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Electronic Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Adapters for Factory A/C Louvers
- Compressor Bracket (Actual Bracket and/or Pulley may Vary from Photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
*Compressor and Compressor Bracket mounts on the original 170/200 engine.
The Hurricane A/C, heat and defrost system replaced the factory heater box with a direct mount to the firewall. Each A/C and heater fitting will pass seamlessly through the original blower motor hole with a custom rubber grommet. The electronic switching package mounts to the old factory A/C control bezel and includes adapters to connect the unit to the factory A/C louvers. There is infinite variable control provided by the electronic control module over the air conditioning, heater and defrost functions. The custom condenser assembly allows maximum cooling capacity by utilizing the included aluminum SuperKool condenser assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets.
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This part is Non-Returnable.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning