When it's time to fully restore the interior of your 1967 Mustang, be sure to replace your factory heat unit with an Old Air Products Hurricane Heat and Defrost Kit CAP-1367M-6 for 1967 Mustangs with a 170/200 Engine Equipped With Factory Air Conditioning. Keep your cabin comfortable with an assembly that is built to last through the summers and winters.
Features and Benefits:
- Directly Mounts to Firewall
- Custom Rubber Grommet
- Electronic Control Module for A/C, Heat and Defrost
- Aluminum SuperKool Condenser Assembly
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Electronic Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Adapters for Factory A/C Louvers
- Compressor Bracket (Actual Bracket and/or Pulley may Vary from Photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
*Compressor and Compressor Bracket mounts on the original 170/200 engine.
The Hurricane A/C, heat and defrost system replaced the factory heater box with a direct mount to the firewall. Each A/C and heater fitting will pass seamlessly through the original blower motor hole with a custom rubber grommet. The electronic switching package mounts to the old factory A/C control bezel and includes adapters to connect the unit to the factory A/C louvers. There is infinite variable control provided by the electronic control module over the air conditioning, heater and defrost functions. The custom condenser assembly allows maximum cooling capacity by utilizing the included aluminum SuperKool condenser assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets.
Please Note: This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.