Trying to set your Mustang apart from the rest? These LED Colorshift LED Halos are capable of many different colors to personalize your S550!
Features and Benefits:
- Kit for the driver and passenger side
- Wider Voltage Input Range safety
- Extremely Bright individual square LEDs
- Increased Reliability with ColorShift driver technology
- Runs multiple moving color patterns through the halo ring
- Produces vivid eye-catching RGB lighting effects
- Made in USA
Oracle ColorShift Halo Headlight Kits (1347-330) are one of the best ways to set your 2018-2022 EcoBoost and GT Mustang apart from the rest. These ColorShift LED Halo Rings can be seen so vividly even in Direct Sunlight no matter what color you choose! Thanks to the Oracle’s ColorShift driver’s technology these will deliver the best quality imaginable.
These Oracle ColorShift Halo Rings come as a pair to be installed in your OEM factory-style Headlights. These ColorShift Halo Rings are designed to be used for 2018-2022 EcoBoost and GT Mustang Headlight assemblies. These Halo Rings are used to give off an extremely bright SMD (Surfaced Mount Diode) LED that are made using the highest quality of materials available on the market.
The ColorShift drivers also give the LED longer longevity by reducing the heat given off away from each individual LED, compared to other previous model types.
Tech Tip: For best results with the Oracle Halo Ring Kit, install in a clean, dust-free environment. Professional installation is strongly recommended, as the factory Headlights must be completely disassembled, opened and resealed in order to install the LED Halo Rings.
- This kit has only been designed and tested to work with North American-Spec (USDM) Mustangs and it will not fit EU/AU-spec Mustangs.
- ColorShift option requires the use of a ColorShift controller to properly operate (NOT included).
This Kit Includes:
- (2) Oracle LED Halo Rings
- (2) Oracle Drivers (ColorShift)
- Vehicle specific wiring harness
- Installation Instructions
- 2018-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2018-2022 GT Mustang