Oracle Lighting Projector Headlights 7" Black With Dynamic ColorShift Halos Pair Jeep Wrangler TJ/JK 1997-2018
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Rugged Design
- Plug and Play
- Vivid Eye-Catching Effect
Pair of Oracle Lighting 7" Black Projector Headlights with Dynamic ColorShift Halos for all 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK and TJ Wranglers.
Are you looking to upgrade your Jeep with a rugged set of headlights? Are you looking for vivid, eye-catching hues with a style that will stand out? If so, check out this Pair of Oracle Lighting 7" Black Projector Headlights with Dynamic ColorShift Halos (5769-332) from CJ Pony Parts! Give your 1997-2018 Jeep TJ or JK Wrangler the unique flair it needs!
Features and Benefits:
- Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
- NEW! No need for Anti-Flicker Wiring Adapters- The new SMART Integrated Can-Bus system automatically adjusts- preventing flicker issues.
- Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
- Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike cannot damage the LEDs.
- Brighter LED Halos- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
- LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
The design of this Pair of 7" Black Projector Headlights with Dynamic ColorShift Halos (5769-332) made by Oracle Lighting is rugged enough for any off-roading monster like your 1997-2018 Jeep JK or TJ. They include H4 and H13 Plug and Play connectors for simple installation. These headlights use individually addressable LEDs, each of which comes packed with features. Using the app that goes along with them, you as the user can run several moving color patters on each light, creating a vibrant effect that will entrance all in its path.
In this app, you are also able to make standard white tones and any static colors using the provided LED color wheel. In addition to this, you can also display several moving patterns within the app, supplying your Jeep with a unique touch unlike any other. This app holds over 200 different patterns to display on your new headlights (5769-332), so hurry up order some now so you can stand out as soon as possible!
Product Features: (Per Light):
- Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
- Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
- High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
- High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
- Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
- Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
- Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
- ORACLE Dynamic ColorSHIFT Halo Rings Pre-Installed
- Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
- Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
- Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
- Easy Plug & Play Installation
- DOT and SAE Certified
- Connect wires directly to the included Dynamic ColorSHIFT Hub
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.