Oval Master Cylinder Black Aluminum With Prop Valve Kit Disc/Disc 1965-1973
- Black Oval Dual Bowl Master
- 1" Aluminum Master Cylinder
- For Disc/Drum Brake Systems
- Includes Power Adaptor Sleeve
Black Aluminum Oval Master Cylinder Kit with a Prop Valve for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with Front and Rear Disc Brakes.
If you're looking for a high-quality brake master cylinder, you should take a closer look at this brake master cylinder kit! It's for 1965-1973 Mustangs with front and rear disc brakes and comes with a black powder-coated left mount proportioning valve bracket.
Features & Benefits:
- Black Oval Dual Bowl Master Cylinder
- Has a Flat-Top Lid with Stainless Steel Hex Bolts
- Manual Rod Gasket
- Power Adapter Sleeve
- Includes a Black Powder-Coated Left Mount Proportioning Valve Bracket
- Includes a Disc/Disc Aluminum Proportioning Valve and a Stainless Steel Line Kit
This Black Aluminum Oval Master Cylinder Kit with a Prop Valve has a black oval dual bowl and a flat-top lid with stainless steel hex bolts. It has a manual rod gasket and power adapter sleeve. When you place your order, this kit will also come with a disc/disc aluminum prop valve and a stainless steel line kit!
*This brake master cylinder will also work on 1966-1977 Broncos.
At CJ Pony Parts, we’ve got a huge selection of Mustang brake parts and brake hydraulics. It doesn’t matter if you just want to get the most from the factory drums, or give your Pony a set of high-powered four-wheel discs. You’ll find the parts you need!
Order a Black Aluminum Oval Master Cylinder Kit with a Prop Valve for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with Front and Rear Disc Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!