Painless Performance Wiring Harness 28-Circuit Direct Fit With Switches Bronco 1966-1977
- 28 Circuits
- Weatherproof Fuse Block
- Destinations Printed On Wires
- Mini Blade And Maxi Fuse
Painless Performance Direct Fit 28-Circuit Wiring Harness with Switches for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Get that Bronco project underway with this Painless Performance Direct Fit 28-Circuit Wiring Harness with Switches for 1966-1977 Ford Broncos. Painless Performance has a legendary reputation for producing high quality wiring essentials for various different platforms in the automotive industry. Painless Performance utilized input from Bronco owners all over to produce this standard-setting, direct-fit wiring harness.
Wiring Hardness 10113 Features and Benefits:
- Weatherproof Fuse Block
- 28 Total Circuits
- 9 Accessory Circuits
- Weatherproof Terminals and Covered Power Supply Post
- Custom Molded Glovebox
- Includes Terminals, Weatherproof Splices, Screws, Extra Fuses and All Necessary Grommets and Zip Ties
- Signature Painless Performance Printed Wire
This harness includes a molded plastic glove box that not only replaces the factory cardboard one, but it also mounts our weatherproof fuse block. Also included are factory-style molded exterior light connectors, Ford turn signal connectors and a Ford dimmer switch connector. Most of the factory connections are already pre-terminated on this Painless Performance wiring harness (P/N: 10113). For your convenience, an 80+ page full color step by step installation manual with over 80 photos, drawings and harness schematics come with this harness. Also, each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using Ford color codes for easy installation.
*This kit includes the following switches: Headlight, Wiper, Ignition and Dimmer.
The heart of this wiring harness is centered around the included weatherproof fuse block. The harness has the capability to support most features and add-ons you may want to add to your Ford Bronco due to the available 28 total circuits and 9 accessory circuits. Beneath the fuse block there are weatherproof terminals and a covered power supply post. Properly mounting and routing your wiring harness is a critical step to avoid any premature wear to your wiring.
Included with this wiring harness are the necessary terminals, weatherproof splices, screws, extra fuses, zip ties and grommets to complete the installation. A great feature of this wiring harness is the ability to add an aftermarket tachometer. Whether you have an early, mid or later model column, you’re provided with a pigtail to adapt them all to your new Bronco harness. All of the rear lights are properly insulated making for a plug-n-play install. Every Painless Performance wiring harness has their signature printed wire. This will tell you the wire number, where it’s coming from and where it’s going.
- Harness Length: Factory Fitment
- Fuse Type: Mini Blade and Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Pass-through: Multiple Grommet
- Color Code Based: 1966-1977 Bronco
- Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Printed on Wire for Open Ended Wires
- Connectors Included: Hazard Flasher, Turn Flasher, Horn Relay, Heater Switch, Turn Switch, Wiper Motor, Dash Indicators, Lights and Instruments, Wiper Washer, Headlights, Park Lights, Turn Signals, Horn, Dimmer Switch, Voltage Regulator, Tail Lights and a parts kit that includes the necessary factory Ford terminals to reuse factory connectors for the Headlight Switch, Ignition Switch, Wiper Switch, Dash Mounted Hazard Switch, Dash Label Lights, 1966-1972 Turn Signal Switch, 1973-1977 Turn Signal Switch, Brake Warning Light
This Harness Includes Circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory #1 B+
- Accessory #2 B+
- Accessory #3 B+
- Accessory #4 B+
- Accessory #5 Switched B+
- Accessory #6 Switched B+
- Accessory #7 Switched B+
- Accessory #8 Switched B+
- Accessory #9 B+ In ACC. Position
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cigarette Lighter
- Dome and Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Emergency Flashers
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges
- Park Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights and License Plate Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump
This Harness Includes Wires for:
- Aftermarket Tachometer
- Brake Warning Light
- Fuel Gauge
- Fuel Tank Switch
- Gear Indicator Light
- Oil Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
Order a Painless Performance Direct Fit 28-Circuit Wiring Harness with Switches for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.