Parking Brake Cable Clamp Pair 1979-1993
- Sold As A Pair
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Anti-Rattle Coating
- Simple Installation
Pair of Parking Brake Cable Clamps for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs.
Keep the rear parking brake cable on your 1979-1993 Mustang away from moving parts with this Pair of Parking Brake Cable Clamps that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to Hold Rear Parking Brake Cable Away from Moving Parts
- Installs on Either Side of Lower Control Arm Sway Bar Bracket Closest to Rear End
- Exact Reproduction of Originals
- Improved with Anti-Rattle Coating to Eliminate Wear and Tear on Parking Brake Cable
- Fits All 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Sold as a Pair
This Pair of Parking Brake Cable Clamps fits all 1979-1993 Mustangs. These clamps will hold your rear parking brake cable away from moving parts! These clamps are exact reproductions of the originals but they have an improved anti-rattle coating that helps eliminate wear and tear on the parking brake cable. You’ll install these clamps on either side of your lower control arm sway bar bracket closest to the rear end.
Order a Pair of Parking Brake Cable Clamps for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 or 1993 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!