Patriot Exhaust Long Tube Headers Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" 4BBL 351C 1971-1973
- 1-3/4" Primaries
- 3" Collectors
- Ceramic Coated Finish
- Mandrel Bent Mild Steel Tubing
Patriot Exhaust Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351C Engine and 4BBL Heads.
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford.
Patriot Exhaust Header Specifications:
- 1-3/4" primaries with 3" collectors
- Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal
- Mandrel bent mild steel tubing
- Ceramic coating
- Includes installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions
The metallic ceramic coating serves several purposes; it is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Ceramic coated headers also reduce under hood temperatures!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles