Poison Spyder Antenna Mount Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Semi-Gloss Black
- Brake-Formed 1/8" Steel
- 1/2" Mounting Hole
- Powder-Coated Finish
Poison Spyder Antenna Mount for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Looking to install a new CB radio antenna on your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler’s tailgate? Then remove your stock spare tire carrier and pick up this Poison Spyder Antenna Mount that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides Convenient, Easily Installed Method of Mounting a CB Antenna to Tailgate (Stock Spare Tire Carrier Removed)
- Made of CNC-Laser Cut Precision Brake-Formed 1/8" Steel
- Semi-Gloss Black Powder-Coat
- Easy to Install Using Two Upper-Right Corner OE Spare Tire Carrier Bolts
- Can be Used by Itself or with Any of Poison Spyder’s JK Tramp Stamp Products and/or JK License Plate Mount
- 1/2" Mounting Hole Accepts Standard CB Antenna Stud Mounts
This Poison Spyder (17-28-A10) Antenna Mount gives you a convenient method of installing a CB antenna to your tailgate after you remove your stock spare tire carrier. This mount is made of CNC-laser cut precision brake-formed 1/8" steel with a semi-gloss black powder coat finish. It’s easy to install: you’ll use your two upper-right corner OE spare tire carrier bolts! You can use this mount by itself or with any of Poison Spyder’s JK Tramp Stamp Products and/or JK License Plate Mount. Its 1/2" mounting hole accepts standard CB antenna stud mounts.
Before you hit the trail for your next off-roading excursion, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of Poison Spyder parts & accessories. CJ’s carries all of the Poison Spyder products that you need to protect your build from the unknown and provide your rig with a more aggressive look.
Order a Poison Spyder (17-28-A10) Antenna Mount for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!