Power Brake Conversion Kit With Aluminum Oval Master Cylinder Disc/Drum Automatic Transmission 1967-1970
- Power Booster Conversion
- 1" Aluminum Master Cylinder
- 9" Single Diaphragm Booster
- Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve
Power Brake Conversion Kit with an Aluminum Master Cylinder for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission and Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes.
Your 1967-1970 Mustang's brakes can undergo a lot of wear and tear over the decades. So when it's time to replace or upgrade your Pony's braking system, you should definitely take a closer look at this power brake conversion kit. It has everything you need to get the job done right the first time!
This Kit Includes:
- 9" Single Diaphragm Booster O.E.M.
- 1" Bore Disc/Drum Master Cylinder Black Aluminum Oval Style
- New Original Bendix-Style Booster
- Firewall Bracket and Linkage
- Disc Brake Pedal and Pad
- Disc/Drum Aluminum Proportioning Valve: Two (2) 3/8-24" For Front Brakes and One (1) 9/16-18" For Rear Brakes
- Powder Coated Left Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Powder Coated Black Firewall Brackets
When you're restoring a vintage Mustang, you definitely don't want to neglect the brakes! This Power Brake Conversion Kit with an Aluminum Master Cylinder was put together for those who are looking to improve the responsiveness of their Mustang's brakes. Not only will this kit make it easier to slow down and stop your Pony, but it'll also make your ride that much safer for you, your passengers and everyone else on the road. This kit comes with everything you see listed above.
Order a Power Brake Conversion Kit with an Aluminum Master Cylinder for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with an Automatic Transmission and Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!