Proforged Center Link Manual Steering V8 1965-1966
- For 1965-1966 V8 Mustangs
- Manual Steering Center Link
- Heavy Duty Ball & Socket
- Chromoly Steel Studs
Proforged Center Link for 1965-1966 V8 Mustangs with Manual Steering.
Need a new drag link or center link for your vintage 1965-1966 V8 Mustang with manual steering? And you need one that’s built to last? Then be sure to pick up this Proforged Center Link that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All 1965-1966 V8 Mustangs with Manual Steering
- Ties Various Steering Components Together to Allow Wheels to Turn
- Heavy-Duty Ball-and-Socket Design
- Improves Steering Feel, Handling and Safety and Helps with Alignment
- Helps Eliminate Rapid Tire Wear
- Built Using Some of the Toughest Steel on the Planet
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Studs Enclosed in Forged SAE1045 Housings
- Heat-Treated for Strength and Durability
- Every Fit Surface is CNC-Machined for Precision Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially Designed CR-Rubber Boots for Ultimate Durability
- Includes Castle Nut and Cotter Pin for Installation
This Proforged (106-10101) Center Link will fit any 1965-1966 V8 Mustang with manual steering. It’s designed to tie various steering components together to allow your wheels to turn. This center link helps improve steering feel, handling and safety, and it’ll also help with alignment too! You’ll also see a decrease in rapid tire wear after you install it. This drag link features forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, and it’s been heat-treated for strength and durability. You’ll also get a castle nut and cotter pin to make installation even easier.
Order a Proforged (106-10101) Center Link for your 1965-1966 V8 Mustang with Manual Steering from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning