Proforged Lower Ball Joint Front Chevrolet C10 1975-1986
Proforged Front Lower Ball Joint for 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986 Chevrolet C10s.
As time goes on, your classic 1975-1986 Chevy C10 pickup will eventually wear down those lower ball joints that aren’t the best in terms of quality. Worn out ball joints will cause a long list of problems, such as odd tire wear, inaccurate steering, terrible handling, and back aches. The Proforged (101-10040) Front Lower Ball Joint is a long-lasting part, made with premium-quality, durable steel and coated with a black E-Coat finish to keep it looking good as it fights off rust.
Features & Benefits:
- Greaseable Housing
- Sold Individually, (2) Required
- Includes Dust Cover, Cotter Pin, and Grease Zerk
- Black E-Coat Finish to Resist Rust and Look Great
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Stud
- Forged SAE1045 Housing
- Heat Treated and Strength Tested
- CNC Machined for Precision Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially-Designed CR-Rubber Boots
Please Note: This lower ball joint is sold individually. Two are needed per truck.
This Front Lower Ball Joint from Proforged is an excellent replacement, and includes a dust cover, cotter pin and grease zerk.
Purchase this Proforged (101-10040) Front Lower Ball Joint for your 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 or 1986 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning