Proforged Upper Ball Joint Front Chevrolet C10 1975-1986
Proforged Front Upper Ball Joint for 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986 Chevrolet C10s.
If you’re restoring your 1975-1986 Chevrolet C10, be sure to keep your steering components in tip top shape. This Proforged Front Upper Ball Joint (101-10046) is a durable, premium-quality replacement that’s ideal for your classic Chevy pickup.
Features & Benefits:
- Greaseable front upper ball joint
- Includes dust cover, cotter pin and grease zerk
- Sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots
- CNC machined for precise fit and finish
- Forged SAE1045 housing
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly steel stud
- Heat treated and strength tested
- Black E-coat finish to resist rust
This tie rod is made from some of the toughest steel on the market. It’s CNC machined for precision fit and finish, and the upper ball joint is then heat treated and strength tested. Sealed with specially designed CR-rubber boots, this ball joint comes with a dust cover, cotter pin and grease zerk.
Please Note: This ball joint is sold individually. Two (2) are required per truck.
Order a Proforged (101-10046) Front Upper Ball Joint for your 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 or 1986 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning