PUTCO Cargo System VentureTEC Overland Modular Rack For 6.5' Bed Toyota Tundra 2016-2019
- Exact Cab Contour
- Manufactured In The USA
- TEC Channels For Extra Storage
- Made of Lightweight Aluminum
PUTCO VentureTEC Overland Modular Rack Cargo System For 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Toyota Tundras With 6.5' Standard Bed.
Cargo is important to you, and that's why you got a Tundra that can handle the heavy-duty responsbilties of off-roading and load capacity. The PUTCO VentureTEC Overland Modular Rack Cargo System 184610 is contoured for your 2016-2019 Toyota Tundra with a 6.5' Standard Bed for that very reason. Store, mount, and camp out on this dream, multi-functional cargo system built with lightweight aluminum.
Through its patent-pending TEC channel system, PUTCO’s VentureTEC Modular Cargo System 184310 begins with a functional bed rack designed to provide boundless mounting options. Constructed of practical and lightweight 6061 T6-aluminum, this cargo system allows for an assortment and abundance of storage. VentureTEC offers separate accessories sold to mount to your Dodge Ram's new Cargo System. The stake pocket mounts can be used for any truck with stake pockets and allow for the uninterrupted use of a tonneau cover, as well as options for non-stake pocket trucks. This is the best aftermarket customization for off-roaders, campers, and the like.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Pass-Through Channel for In-Stanchion Wire Routing
- CNC 7-Axis Bending for Cab Contour
- TEC Channels for Accessory Modifications
- No-Drill Installation Stake Pocket
- High Impact and Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Tie-Down Strength of 500lbs
- Ready-Built Integration
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Putco Exclusive Patent Pending Extrusion Tube
- Works with Modern Tonneau Covers
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning