QA1 Coil Over Kit Pro Front/ Rear Double Adjustable With Caster Camber Plates Mustang 1979-1989
- High-Performance DOM Steel
- 18 Valve Settings On Two Knobs
- Bolt-In Installation
- Made In The USA
QA1 Double Adjustable Front and Rear Pro Coil Over Kit with Caster Camber Plates for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, and 1989 Mustangs.
The QA1 Double Adjustable Front and Rear Pro Coil Over Kit is a high-performance coil-over kit that is perfect for drag racing, street performance, autocross, and road racing applications. The kit features independent compression and rebound adjustable 18 valving settings on two adjustment knobs, as well as 200lb. front and 130lb. rear spring rates. The high-performance DOM steel construction is serviceable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers, and the easy bolt-in installation makes it a great choice for anyone looking to improve their Mustang's performance. A bolt-on design makes installation straight-forward and quick so you can be back on the road in no time.
Coil Over Features and Benefits:
- Independent compression and rebound adjustable
- 18 valving settings on two adjustment knobs
- 200lb. front and 130lb. rear spring rates
- High-performance DOM steel
- Easy, bolt-in installation
- Ride height adjustable
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Serviceable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, and road racing applications
- Made in the USA
Caster Camber Plate Features and Benefits:
- Uses asymmetric bearings (reduces wear and increases durability)
- Properly aligns front tires
- Wide range of adjustment (caster and camber)
- Increase in strength and durability
- Allows for adjustment of caster separately
- Bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- QA1 Double adjustable front pro coil over kit with 200lb. springs (P/N: HD601S-14200)
- QA1 Double adjustable rear pro coil over kit with 130lb. springs (P/N: RCK52345)
- QA1 Caster camber plates (P/N: CC100MU)
- 1979-1989 Mustangs
* If you are looking for a similar kit for 1990-1993 Mustangs, please see P/N: COK59.
Tech Tip 1: Do not ever force the adjuster knobs. This could damage the adjuster and cause the strut to not adjust.
Tech Tip 2: Do not use the strut as a droop limiter during operation as this will damage the strut.
Tech Tip 3: Vehicles with front ends that leave the ground during operation should use limiting straps.
Please Note: Before dismantling anything on your car, lay a straight edge across the top of the fenders and measure down to the top of the strut shaft. Try to match that dimension when you install the strut with the spacers.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.