QA1 Coil Over Kit Pro Front/ Rear Double Adjustable With Caster Camber Plates Mustang 1990-1993
- High-Performance DOM Steel
- Bolt-In Installation
- 18 Valve Settings On Two Knobs
- Made In The USA
QA1 Double Adjustable Front and Rear Pro Coil Over Kit with Caster Camber Plates for 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 Mustangs.
The QA1 Double Adjustable Front and Rear Pro Coil Over Kit is a high-performance suspension system that offers a wide range of features and benefits for your Mustang. The kit includes two independent compression and rebound adjustable coil overs, as well as 18 valving settings on two adjustment knobs to get ideal customization. The high-performance DOM steel construction is both strong and durable, while the easy bolt-in installation makes it a convenient upgrade. The ride height adjustable design means that you can customize the look of your Mustang, while the 100% dyno-tested and serialized components ensure that your suspension will perform at the highest level.
Coil Over Features and Benefits:
- Independent compression and rebound adjustable
- 18 valving settings on two adjustment knobs
- 200lb. front and 130lb. rear spring rates
- High-performance DOM steel
- Easy, bolt-in installation
- Ride height adjustable
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Serviceable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, and road racing applications
- Made in the USA
Caster Camber Plate Features and Benefits:
- Uses asymmetric bearings (reduces wear and increases durability)
- Properly aligns front tires
- Wide range of adjustment (caster and camber)
- Increase in strength and durability
- Allows for adjustment of caster separately
- Bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- QA1 Double adjustable front pro coil over kit with 200lb. springs (P/N: HD601S-14200)
- QA1 Double adjustable rear pro coil over kit with 130lb. springs (P/N: RCK52345)
- QA1 Caster camber plates (P/N: CC102MU)
- 1990-1993 Mustangs
* If you are looking for a similar kit for 1979-1989 Mustangs, please see P/N: COK59.
Tech Tip 1: Do not ever force the adjuster knobs. This could damage the adjuster and cause the strut to not adjust.
Tech Tip 2: Do not use the strut as a droop limiter during operation as this will damage the strut.
Tech Tip 3: Vehicles with front ends that leave the ground during operation should use limiting straps.
Please Note: Before dismantling anything on your car, lay a straight edge across the top of the fenders and measure down to the top of the strut shaft. Try to match that dimension when you install the strut with the spacers.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.