Decrease the drivetrain weight and improve overall performance on your 2015-2020 GT350 or GT350R Mustang with this bolt-on QA1 (JJ-21208) SFI Approved REV Series One-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft. The strength and weight savings mean extended transmission and differential life, quicker acceleration, and more power to the ground. This QA1 Driveshaft is constructed out of high quality Carbon Fiber and weighs 50% less than the stock Driveshaft.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for up to 1500 HP / 1000 lb*ft
- Certified to Meet SFI's 43.1 Specifications
- 3.30" Outside Diameter Tube
- 3M Matrix Resin for Ultimate Torque Capacity
- Lighter, Stronger and Safer Driveshaft
- Harmonic Tested to meet NVH Requirements
- Torsion tested and Serialized
- 50% Lighter than the Stock Driveshaft
- Smooths out RPM Spikes during Launch and Shift Points
- Wear Resistant and Durable
- Easy, Bolt-on Installation
- Made in the USA!
QA1's One-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft can withstand extreme racing environments, providing worry-free performance. The QA1-exclusive 3M Matrix Resin ensures ultimate torque capacity under the most extreme conditions. Utilizing a high-strength structural adhesive, this 11-step bonding procedure ensures a better balance and increased assembly strength. QA1's driveshafts have been subjected to various tests to meet SFI's 43.1 specifications for safety and performance.
QA1 Disclaimer: This product has been designed, manufactured and balanced to the highest standards and is intended for use in maximum performance applications where increased safety and vehicle performance are primary considerations. As a result of converting from an isolated two-piece driveshaft design, it may be possible for an increase in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) to occur in certain operating conditions.
Please Note: This QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft does not fit 2015-2020 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustangs.