QA1 Front Lower Control Arms Street Tubular For Use With SN95 Spindles Mustang 1979-1993
- Designed For Coilovers
- High Strength And Low Weight
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Sold As A Pair
QA1 Street Tubular Front Lower Control Arms for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs With SN95 Spindles.
The QA1 Street Front Lower Control Arms (MU3ESA) are a suspension upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs using SN95 Front Spindles. The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from high-quality steel tubing that is fully welded for a high-quality finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustangs
- Works with Stock and QA1 K-Members
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Works with SN95 Spindles (Includes SN95 Ball Joints)
- Constructed from High Quality Steel
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Sold as a Pair
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Exclusive Compressed Rubber Bushings
- Ideal for Street/Strip Applications
The QA1 Street Lower Control Arms feature exclusive compressed rubber bushings and are engineered for performance. QA1 Includes SN95 Ball Joints, this allows the customer to install SN95 Spindles with no issues at all.
The Front Lower Control Arms do NOT have spring perches for the Factory Style Springs: the Front Lower Control Arms will require QA1 Coil-Overs. Once the Lower Control Arms are fully constructed, they are then finished in a gloss black powder coat. The QA1 1979-1993 Street Tubular Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The QA1 Tubular Street Front Lower Control Arms will Require Front Coil-Overs (No Spring Perch).
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Tubular Street Front Lower Control Arm
- Passenger Side Tubular Street Front Lower Control Arm
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning