This QA1 Handling Suspension Kit (HK33-FMM1) offers heavy duty, race ready control components to maximize suspension performance on your SN95. Nominal suspension geometries and reinforced components equate to total handling prowess. This kit excludes shocks and struts so you can choose the spring rates you want, helping you build your vehicle your way.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1989 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine
- Bolt-On Installation (Easy Install)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Replaces Old, Worn Out Components
- Gloss Black Powder Coated Finish
- Fully serviceable
- Optimal performance
Formed from various different metals to optimize component weight, strength, and durability, this kit is an all inclusive package to create a serious competition vehicle out of your Mustang. With optimum geometry, minimized bump steer and weight, plus premium quality, this kit is top of the line for maximum suspension performance.
This Kit Includes:
- Front Sway Bar
- Tubular K-Member
- Adjustable Tubular Front Lower Control Arms (For Use W/Coilovers)
- 5.0L Engine Mounts
- Rear Sway Bar
- Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm
- Boxed Rear Lower Control Arms
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- For use with front Coilovers
- Sold without Shocks